- The purpose of this material is for the marketing and solicitation of insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Policy forms TT.LTC.(1010) and TT.LTC.(0213). Form numbers may vary by state.
Long-Term Care Insurance Policy forms TT.LTC.ML.(1010) and TT.LTC.ML.(0213) are only available in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Long-Term Care Insurance Policy form TT.LTC.LP.(0213) is only available in Texas.
Long-Term Care Insurance Policy form TT.LTCN.(1010) is only available in Massachusetts.
- This policy contains exclusions and limitations.
- Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company, a subsidiary of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI
- Source of cost of care by state is the Northwestern Long Term
Care Cost of Care Survey. November 2008.
Long Term Care Group,
- Annual cost of home health aide based on average hourly
rate, 8 hours a day, and 365 days a year. Annual cost of assisted living based on average monthly rate for 12 months. Annual cost of nursing facility based on
average nursing home private daily room rate for 365 days. In Rhode Island, national averages were used for Home Health Aide and Nursing Facility costs due to lack of sufficient data for this type of care.
- *In California, “Assisted Living” is known as “Residential Care Facility”.
- ‡Assumption is an estimate; actual inflation may be higher or lower than 5%.
90-2401 LTC (01/09)